AWC’s multi-faceted approach has created significant impact at some of the top organizations in the world.
GENDER DIVERSITY ASSESSMENT
- Diagnose lack of women in investing roles
- Further understand results from annual, firm-wide engagement survey
- Met with 40+ employees globally through 1-1 confidential interviews and focus groups
- Results/recommendations presented to senior management
- Firm implemented progressive, family-friendly policies, garnered positive media attention covered in The Wall Street Journal
- Became a leading voice on diversity topics in its industry
- Strengthen the relationship between levels of the organization to prepare individuals for more complex roles and educate senior leaders on how to champion those individuals
- Created a sponsorship program: sponsor and participant training, 360 feedback assessment, executive coaching for participant, sponsor, and manager, and structured resources
- Sponsorship program has been in place for 5 years, with 41 sponsor/participant pairs
- Feedback indicated that participants had increased confidence in delegation, championing their own team members, and creating their leadership style
1-1 EXECUTIVE COACHING
- Successful Managing Director & Country Head with large team wanted to improve relationships with peers after disappointing 360 feedback
- Worked 1-1 to refine her leadership style and improve her ability to manage relationships up, down and across in various cross-cultural situations
- Client was promoted several times during the coaching relationship.
- Selected for elite leadership program in the NYC HQ of the bank
Ready to work with us?