AWC’s multi-faceted approach has created significant impact at some of the top organizations in the world.
GENDER DIVERSITY ASSESSMENT
A top global private equity firm hired AWC to diagnose the lack of women in investing roles and further understand the results from an annual, firm-wide engagement survey.
- Met with 40+ employees globally through 1-1 confidential interviews and focus groups
- Results/recommendations presented to senior management
- Firm implemented progressive, family-friendly policies and is addressing culture
- Garnered positive media attention. Became a leading voice on diversity topics in its industry
UNCONSCIOUS BIAS WORKSHOP
A non-profit consortium sought topics and a speaker for high profile annual webinar on International Women’s Day.
- Collaborated with client to recommend timely, appealing topic
- Designed and delivered a virtual workshop teaching women how to overcome unconscious bias at work
- Attended live by 600+ people, including employers and employees
- Feedback indicated content was inspiring and highly actionable
1-1 EXECUTIVE COACHING
A successful Managing Director & Country Head with a large team at a global bank wanted to improve relationships with peers after disappointing 360 feedback.
- Worked 1-1 to refine her leadership style and improve her ability to manage relationships up, down and across in various cross-cultural situations
- Client was promoted several times during the coaching relationship
- Selected for elite leadership program in the NYC HQ of the bank
Ready to work with us?