Our customized executive coaching engagements are designed to grow leaders, prepare expectant parents, and move organizations forward.
Professional development is a guided process, which requires awareness, motivation and skill-building. Executive Coaching creates a dedicated and safe space for professionals to engage in a process of action and learning. The Coach plays multiple roles, including thought partner, accountability source, mentor, consultant, truth-teller and champion. A typical engagement follows this progression:
- Through initial self-assessment and data-collection, the Coachee’s goals, strengths and development areas are identified. Coaching supports the building of critical self-awareness by helping the Coachee understand where their self-perceptions are accurate and where there may be gaps with others’ assessment of them.
- Based on the assessment findings, the coaching focus is clarified, typically on 3-5 prioritized areas. Goals are identified with clear, specific and measurable/observable outcomes (“speak clearly and concisely in team meetings” vs. “improve my communication skills”). Focus is on steady, realistic and achievable successes.
- An Individualized Development Plan (IDP) serves as a roadmap for the coaching engagement. The IDP creates structure, accountability and alignment of key parties. This plan can be shared with the Sponsor, or can remain confidential.
- Developmental relationships provide continuous feedback, challenge and support. The coach plays all of these valuable roles, and also encourages the Coachee to identify others who can aid in their growth.
- At the completion of the engagement, progress is assessed and focus areas are set for the future.
PARENTAL TRANSITION COACHING
Parental Transition Coaching is a specialized form of executive coaching designed to help expectant parents and their managers navigate the often complicated phases before, during and after parental leave. Our programs are designed to meet individual’s specific challenges and achieve seamless transitions, keeping careers on track and retaining key talent.
- Action planning for expectant parents
- Co-parenting and sharing responsibilities
- Effective support strategies for managers
Michelle has been an amazing thought partner. She creates time and space for me to share my professional challenges in order to co-construct solutions. I have found her coaching to be inspiring and thought-provoking.
Teimosa Martin, M.Ed., Executive Director
ANet | Achievement Network
Do you wonder why your organization has so few women at the top (or how to fix it)? Diversity & Culture Change Consulting offers analysis and customized solutions.
Workshops, webinars, group coaching and keynotes offer organizations a cost-effective way to enhance skillsets and develop leaders in an interactive environment.
Our customized executive coaching engagements are designed to grow leaders, prepare expectant parents and move organizations forward.
Ready to work with us?