Our customized executive coaching engagements are designed to grow leaders, prepare expectant parents, and move organizations forward.
An Executive Coaching relationship is a dedicated and safe space where motivated professionals enhance high performance, grow into new roles, and illuminate career-limiting blind spots. As a neutral third party, a coach supports executive success by drawing on multiple domains, including psychological insights, business acumen, organizational knowledge, interpersonal expertise and proven tools and frameworks. By advancing executives through coaching, sponsors support higher organizational performance, a demonstration of commitment to team members, and improved culture and relationships.
Executive Coaching Process
- Discuss initial goals and engagement objectives
- Self assessment and collection of 360 feedback from stakeholders via confidential 1-1 interviews with Coach or psychometric assessments
- Coach debriefs 360 feedback with Coachee
- Based on assessment findings, 3-5 coaching focus areas are clarified and incorporated into an Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Coach and Coachee meet 1-1 at a regular cadence, usually 2x/month
- Coach provides custom tools and resources
- Midpoint reflection completed by Coachee
- Midpoint check-in with manager and/or sponsor
- If desired, Coach sends brief survey to original 360 participants for updated feedback
- Coachee completes final self-assessment
- Coach and manager have final meeting
- Accomplishments are celebrated
I really appreciated the opportunity to have someone to chat about various topics related and unrelated to maternity leave. Valerie provided me with insights and points of views that I had not thought of by myself. Providing this opportunity to employees indicates that the firm cares about what is happening with that person in that moment, which is very valuable. It made me feel that I'm here for the long term.
Ready to work with us?