Do you wonder why your organization struggles with talent development, team effectiveness, or employee retention (or how to fix it)? AWC offers analysis and customized solutions.
The current research is clear: from revenue to retention, diverse leadership and inclusive cultures are highly beneficial to all.
AWC stands for both Advancing Women’s Careers and Advancing Workplace Culture, because we believe employers can’t do one without the other.
AWC's Organizational Effectiveness services are designed for organizations that want to advance women’s careers and advance workplace culture, but don’t know how to get there. By taking a comprehensive Design Thinking approach, we benchmark existing practices and team effectiveness, conduct confidential interviews and lead employee focus groups. The results are custom, actionable solutions informed by external best practices – all in support of building inclusive cultures where all employees can thrive in tandem with attracting, retaining and advancing female talent.
Through a collaborative and consultative approach, AWC partners with senior leaders, HR and DEI to assess the current state, identify obstacles, and then design/implement solutions.
Sample Focus Areas:
- Qualitative 1-1 employee interviews, focus groups, and surveys
- Analysis of company data including engagement surveys
- Delivering feedback to (and creating buy-in from) senior management
- Collaborative workshops with stakeholders
- Customized recommendations and implementation support
- Development of progressive, well-utilized policies
- Measurement and accountability
AWC uses a Design Thinking approach to help clients drive culture change:
People support what they create. So the best way to start building momentum is to invite them in as soon as you can.
Managing Director, IDEO
Ready to work with us?