MID-LEVEL LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Help your emerging leaders clarify their leadership style and develop a practical game plan for working better with junior talent.
- Developing your leadership style and delegation fundamentals
- Best practices for giving and receiving productive feedback
- Self-management: Setting priorities and making time for your highest-value work
Mentorship + Sponsorship
Leverage your leaders to develop others.
- Research-based best practices for effective programs
- Setting clear expectations and training participants
- Creating accountability and measuring the results
SKILL BUILDING AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Accelerate the development of your talent.
- Delegation and Communication
- Mentorship best practices
- Networking and relationship building
- Early-career foundational skills
Targeted topics for your organization or Women’s networks.
- Navigating work and life as a Dual-Career Couple
- Getting Strategic about Networking
- Building an Authentic and Effective Personal Brand
- Debunking Imposter Syndrome
The workshop provided very tangible and specific actions the participants can now use to strategically navigate their career. Based on the energy in the networking session, it was apparent that everyone was ready to get started on their plans.
Sponsor, “Strategies for Successful Career Navigation” workshop
JP Morgan Chase
Ready to work with us?