DATE: October 4, 2011
LOCATION: NYU Stern School of Business, 44 W 4th St, NY 10012
I’m thrilled to have been invited to assist during the Assessing Your Career Options session at this event. The conference is a one-day event at NYU’s Stern School of Business designed for experienced professionals who are looking for strategies and advice on restarting careers after time out of the workforce. I invite you to join me at this unique and valuable event!
Each participant leaves with the beginnings of a personalized return to work plan and a gift copy of Back on the Career Track, the acclaimed career reentry strategy book co-authored by iRelaunch co-founders Carol Fishman Cohen and Vivian Steir Rabin. Join us for an exciting day of education, inspiration and networking with employer sponsors including Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, Accenture, Bloomberg, PWC and MIT Professional Education.
Held at a host university, the iRelaunch Return to Work Conference provides a natural gathering place for relaunchers to meet and learn about opportunities with local employers in a comfortable, educational setting.
Conference attendees are women and men who have taken time out of their careers for childcare, eldercare, pursuing a personal interest, or other reasons.
Harvard MBAs who successfully relaunched their own careers, Carol and Vivian have decades of work experience (and 9 children!) between them. They have shared their career reentry strategies and advice at more than 100 career reentry events, and are frequently quoted in the media.
- Are you a professional who has been out of the workforce for 1-20 years or more?
- Are you thinking about returning to work, but not sure what you want to do at this point in your life?
- Do you know what you want to do, but you’re worried about whether you’re marketable?
- Are you tired of answering online job ads and not getting any response?
If you answered yes, then attending this conference is for you. Please visit iRelaunch’s website here for more information.
SAMPLING OF COMMENTS FROM PAST CONFERENCE ATTENDEES:
- “The day’s format was perfect with depth of content, time to network and occasions to learn and reflect.”
- “It was a tremendous confidence booster, without being intimidating. The workshops were thought provoking and revealing.”
- “I learned an enormous amount of information about the skills required to maneuver the internet job search process, local networking opportunities and creative marketing techniques for those ‘stay at home years.'”
- “Yesterday’s Conference was fabulous! Thank you both for providing such a forum, for your insights and experiences and for assembling amazing panels. The energy and enthusiasm in that room was contagious and I can honestly say that attending was one of the best things I’ve done as I seek to continue my career.”
COST AND SPECIAL DISCOUNT:
I am honored to be participating at this conference. There is a special rate for associates of mine, which is $110 until September 4 and $130 thereafter (the regular fee is $160), and includes admission to all the day’s sessions, breakfast, lunch and a gift copy of Back on the Career Track. To receive the special rate, enter Michelle Friedman in the “How did you hear about us?” box on the online registration form and you will receive a credit within 48 hours of registration.
In order to reserve your spot, register NOW! Please book early, as places are limited. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and last year’s NYU Conference sold out.
Hope to see you there.