I am honored to be moderating the panel “ Successful Relaunchers Tell Their Stories” at the 2013 iRelaunch Return to Work Conference on Oct 2 at NYU Stern. If you are considering a return to the paid workplace, or are an employer interesting in this valuable talent pool, I highly recommend this event! This program has sold out for the past 3 years.
For years I have collaborated with iRelaunch, the premier return-to-work resource for accomplished professionals. In addition to moderating discussions and panels at their conferences, I also facilitate their NYC iRelaunch Coaching Circles and work 1-1 with individual iRelaunch clients. Of course, I highly recommend co-founders’ Cohen & Rabin’s acclaimed book Back on the Career Track.
Join us for an exciting day of education, inspiration and networking with employer sponsors including Goldman Sachs, Accenture, Bloomberg, Citi, Martha Stewart Living, McKinsey and Harvard Business School.
At the NYC iRelaunch Return to Work Conference you will:
- Receive a step-by-step strategic process to guide you through your relaunch
- Learn how to leverage LinkedIn and Twitter for your job search
- Identify your transferable skills and consider new careers based on them
- Build your personal “elevator pitch”
- Hear from corporate recruiters about exactly what works—and what doesn’t—on resumes and in job interviews
- Hear inspirational return-to-work success stories that will energize and invigorate your job search
- Gain increased confidence in yourself and what you have to offer
- Recognize that you are not alone and enjoy the camaraderie of other experienced professionals seeking to return to the workforce
In order to reserve your spot, register NOW! Please book early, as places are limited. The early bird discount expires 9/3. Registration is on a first come, first served basis and last year’s NYU Conference sold out.
Please note, as a follow up to the conference, I will be leading 4-week Coaching Circles in NYC beginning 10/22. Whether you are able to attend the conference or not, consider joining a circle to move your relaunch along faster!