We work with organizational leaders (HR, Diversity, L&D, Senior Leadership) to design strategic and targeted interventions supporting retention and advancement of high-potential women. The following are a sample of past projects:
- Developed and led several workshops on Personal Branding for women leaders of private equity and law firm clients. Sessions were featured in “Chipping Away at the Glass Ceiling in Private Equity” in DealBook/New York Times.
- Developed and led team-building workshop for incoming Executive Board of Junior League, focused on Strengths-Based Leadership.
- Crafted vision and assembled/led planning team for three annual 3-day offsite Women’s Retreats for largest synagogue in Westchester County. Served 200+ attendees.
- Entrepreneurs in Westchester County NY – Ongoing group coaching focused on business launch and growth, some groups meeting monthly for several years
- Developed and led several workshops for Goldman Sachs career re-entry “Returnship Program”, focusing on career navigation and work/life integration.
- iRelaunch Coaching Circles in NYC – Numerous 4-week programs for cohorts of professionals returning to the workforce after a career break
- JP Morgan Asset Management Career ReEntry program – 10-person cohort of women returning to work
- New Parents Coaching Group in Large Bank – pilot 12-month program supporting new parents in integrating work and personal roles